GO-PAY is an e-Wallet payment method by GO-JEK. Users will pay using the GO-JEK app. The user flow varies when using a Web Browser (on a computer) compared to a SmartPhone.
When users make a purchase using GO-PAY on a Web Browser (on a computer)
1. Users see a QR code on their Web Browser
2. Users open the GO-JEK app on their phone
3. Users tap the Scan QR function on the GO-JEK app
Note: The Scan QR button won’t appear if your GO-PAY balance is less than Rp10,000.
4. Users point their camera to the QR Code
5. Users check their payment details on the GO-JEK app and then tap Pay
6. The transaction is complete and the users’ GO-PAY balance is deducted
When users make a purchase on their SmartPhone
1. Users are automatically redirected to the GO-JEK app when making purchases on their SmartPhone
2. Users finish the payment on the GO-JEK app
3. The transaction is complete and their GO-PAY balance is deducted
Note: For a list of failure cases, please refer here